Ep #2: Becoming CEO. (And Having The time Of Your LIFE.)
What are you goals right now and how are you making time for them?
I know that you feel excited, and ready for the next steps.
But when you sit down to ‘work’ you can feel overwhelmed by so much to do.
And that’s when you feel challenged by TIME.
So you struggle with execution, consistency and organisation.
Because that fear of not having enough time or running out of time turns it into the enemy. And it sucks you into vortex where nothing gets done, or things get started but not completed.
And a collection of ‘in-completes’ is the LAST thing you need to add to your stress plate.
In this second episode of The Thriving Empire Podcast we talk about how to become the CEO that takes back control of your time so you can:
- Be the person you need to be to get the results you want.
- Do the things you need to do to get the results you want.
And so you can shake off the shackles and get the ball rolling!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to achieve ALL your goals without getting flustered.
- What being CEO in your life & work actually means and how to shift into that mindset NOW.
- What "I have no time" actually means and why this phrase causes havoc in our lives.
- Why simply knowing what you want to create in your business is not enough to succeed.
GET THE FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT:
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET THE PODCAST STUDY PACK
Grab this episode's worksheet by investing in the Podcast Season 1 Study Pack, the ultimate multimedia toolkit for minimizing the pain, drama and burnout of launching your ideas. You'll get the digital copy of The Freedom Philosophy book, the audiobook, the 120-page workbook and a collection of videos, podcasts, templates and other resources to help you get the RESULTS you're looking for.
Use code: podcast to get 50% off at checkout.