THE PODCAST STUDY PACK
for Season 1: The Freedom Philosophy
The ultimate multi-media toolkit for taking extraordinary care of
your most important business asset.
THE 124-PAGE PRINTABLE PDF WORKBOOK:
- 20 worksheets for the 20 lesson episodes in Podcast Season 1
- Dive deep into each topic and integrate them into your life + work immediately
- A hybrid workbook/ journaling guide
- Designed as resource to enhance critical thinking about your life & work
I interview 5 successful entrepreneurs and 5 fledgling entrepreneurs about their own Freedom Philosophy and what it took for them to get where they are today. We talk to:
- Srini Rao, creator of The Unmistakeable Creative Podcast
- Shannon Whitehead, Creator of Factory45
- Meg Worden, Health Coach at megworden.com
- Racheal Cook, Creator of Yogipreneur
- Lea Woodward, Business Strategist @ LeaWoodward.com
I interview 5 fledgling entrepreneurs about their own Freedom Philosophy and their triumphs and challenges as they grow their mini empire. We talk to:
- Caroline Arnold, Executive Coach
- Sam de Bruin, Founder of Cold Pressed Juice Co.
- Gosia Scarrot, Personal Stylist
- Alex Inchbald, Creative Consultant
- Andrea Miller, founder of dating app Slindr
SUPERCHARGE YOUR CREATIVITY:
I've created 3 video tutorials to show you how to tap into your own source of creativity in short periods of time.
It's critical to create space in your mind for your ideas to flourish. If you're worried about how to sit in lotus and think about nothing you'll love these meditations practices. They use mantra (sound) and mudra (hand positions) to give you a focus point.
MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY:
I've created some breath practice videos to get you into the habit of using your breath for calm, creativity and productivity.
Breath is life. Or more specifically you life force. Learn to master your breath and you've mastered your life. It's a powerful life & business tool and available to you 24-7 so learn to use it!