THE PODCAST STUDY PACK
for Season 1: The Freedom Philosophy
The ultimate multi-media toolkit for taking extraordinary care of
your most important business asset.
I wrote this book so you can minimise the drama, burnout, and pain of starting up. So you can activate your creative force, crush any obstacle and smash through your upper limits. So you can annihilate failure and eliminate the competition. So you can thrive on all levels regardless of success or failure.
You get a digital copy of The Freedom Philosophy Book:
(All 3 x digital formats suitable for ALL eReaders)
- ".mobi" file (Kindle)
- ".epub" file (all other eReaders and digital platforms)
- Simple instructions for transferring the files to your eReader & digital devices.
THE DIGITAL WORKBOOK (also PRINTABLE!):
- Dive deep into the content step by step
- Integrate the core concepts into your life immediately
- Develop your own unique freedom philosophy
- Re-enforce the concepts you've read while you're on the go
- Fast-track your understanding of the materials
- Put your commute to good use!
I interview 5 successful entrepreneurs and 5 fledgling entrepreneurs about their own Freedom Philosophy and what it took for them to get where they are today. We talk to:
- Srini Rao, creator of The Unmistakeable Creative Podcast
- Shannon Whitehead, Creator of Factory45
- Meg Worden, Health Coach at megworden.com
- Racheal Cook, Creator of Yogipreneur
- Lea Woodward, Business Strategist @ LeaWoodward.com
I interview 5 fledgling entrepreneurs about their own Freedom Philosophy and their triumphs and challenges as they grow their mini empire. We talk to:
- Caroline Arnold, Executive Coach
- Sam de Bruin, Founder of Cold Pressed Juice Co.
- Gosia Scarrot, Personal Stylist
- Alex Inchbald, Creative Consultant
- Andrea Miller, founder of dating app Slindr
SUPERCHARGE YOUR CREATIVITY:
I've created 3 video tutorials to show you how to tap into your own source of creativity in short periods of time.
It's critical to create space in your mind for your ideas to flourish. If you're worried about how to sit in lotus and think about nothing you'll love these meditations practices. They use mantra (sound) and mudra (hand positions) to give you a focus point.
MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY:
I've created some breath practice videos to get you into the habit of using your breath for calm, creativity and productivity.
Breath is life. Or more specifically you life force. Learn to master your breath and you've mastered your life. It's a powerful life & business tool and available to you 24-7 so learn to use it!