PODCAST STUDY PACK 2
for Season 2: Kickstart Your Mini Empire
The ultimate multi-media toolkit for launching your ideas so you can create the life you REALLY want.
THE 120-PAGE PRINTABLE PDF WORKBOOK:
- 19 worksheets for the 19 lesson episodes in Podcast Season 2
- Dive deep into each topic and integrate them into your life + work immediately
- A hybrid workbook/ journaling guide
- Designed as resource to enhance critical thinking about your life & work
A 17-minute video masterclass on how to leverage technology to boost your life & work:
In this lesson I want to set the context for your tech health and invite you to examine your tech behaviours to ensure they are constructive and not destructive for your life and work.
I invite you to develop a healthy tech life & be in CONTROL of your own tech behaviour, and leverage it to boost your life & work.
It comes with a detailed worksheet that encourages critical thinking about your tech health.
Create a vision for your ideal relationship and how you enjoy it while you start & grow your business:
In this lesson you'll learn..
- Why it's important to have a vision for your romantic relationship, & how it fits into your business vision, too.
- The exercise & checklist that spotlight areas to improve.
- How to get your partner involved in your relationship vision.
A 34-Page Guide To Creating The Right Content Marketing Strategy For You :
Content Marketing is the most over-used, mis-understood terms in our contemporary marketing juggernaut.
At its best, it's the most powerful way to build a meaningful relationship with your customers. A relationship that helps you achieve the big picture goals like profit and impact.
Whether your ultimate goal is profit or impact, Content Marketing is the best way to turn an audience into customers and brand ambassadors.
You will learn how to create your own unique content marketing strategy, design the right process and use the right systems for maximising your production workflow, how to promote your content, and what typical mistakes to avoid.