Identifying and nurturing our most important business assets gives us the best chance of success. So when my clients first show up at my doorstep focusing on their website design, business cards and social media I’m say: “Woah Nelly”.
Your website design, communications, marketing, and especially your product & services are NOT your most important assets.
This may come as a surprise. After all the major of business-building training bombards us with the importance of Facebook ads, sales funnels and WordPress plugins galore.
If that’s where you’re focusing the majority of your efforts and your business is taking off slower than expected, this episode is for you.
You’ll especially love it if you feel:
- Like you work long hours without getting much done
- Conscious that you sabotage your efforts to get going
- Adrift with making plans
- insecure and frustrated and yet a lot of pressure to move forward fast
- Incapable of follow-through & completion
- … and many more things that I mention on today’s show
In this first ever episode of The Thriving Empire Podcast we talk about your most important business asset and why you MUST handle it with extraordinary care.
So you can shake off the shackles and get the ball rolling.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Your most important business asset and how to take extraordinary care of it.
- Symptoms that show up in your life & work when you don't take care of this asset.
- The simple strategic framework for maximizing your results when you're starting up.
- How to minimize the pain, drama & burnout of launching your ideas.
GET THE FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT:
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET THE PODCAST STUDY PACK
Grab your copy of Podcast Season 1 Study Pack, the ultimate multimedia toolkit for minimizing the pain, drama and burnout of launching your ideas. You'll get the digital copy of The Freedom Philosophy book, the audiobook, the 120-page workbook and a collection of videos, podcasts, templates and other resources to help you get the RESULTS you're looking for.
Use code: podcast to get 50% off at checkout.